Bikes & Accessories
Bicycle Insurance from the Environmental Transport Association
Electric bicycle insurance with free cycle rescue
Every policy includes all the following and policies start from as little as £17.50 a year.
- New-for-old replacement - if your bike gets stolen we will replace it new for old (INCLUDES RACE COVER)
- Cover for damage and vandalism
- Third party insurance, which pays out up to £1 million pounds in the event of you causing damage whilst you are cycling.
- Personal accident cover, which pays compensation if you are killed or seriously injured while cycling
- Replacement cycle - free hire bike, whilst your bike is fixed or replaced
- 90 days' European cover
- 60 days' worldwide cover
- The carbon off-setting of the entire insurance policy
- Funds green transport campaigning - we lobby for cyclist rights!
- Free cycle rescue and puncture cover worth £51 If a mechanical fault means you cannot continue your cycle trip, we will come and get you and either take you to a railway station, cycle repair shop, car rental agency, to overnight accommodation or to your own home if it's nearer.
Cycle Rescue is a unique service which gives cyclists similar breakdown assurance to motorists. If you are unable to complete a journey due to a mechanical fault with your bike, we will take you and your cycle to a railway station or cycle repair shop. We will, if preferred, take you home or to alternative accommodation if either are nearer. You can use this service after an accident, vandalism or irreparable breakdown of your cycle. This service only applies if you are more than one mile from your home.
The Environmental Transport Association (ETA) continually campaigns for a more sustainable transport system in the Britain, including campaigning for the rights of cyclists.
The ETA is authorised and regulated by the financial service authority registration number 313965
Click below for a quick quote: